I love the concept, its also a lot of fun to play. the look you chose is really cool too.
thanks for making and sharing this
Kukulkan & Yamata is a 2 player game which combined the classic Snake with the classic Pong.
Player 1(Kukulkan): wasd to move, left shift to sprint.
Player 2(Yamata): arrow keys to move, right shift to sprint.
Left joystick to move, on DualShock 4 it may use O or X to move(it depends on your running platform)
- Push the ball in to your opponent's gate!
- The first player who get 7 score would win!
- Sprint would increase your speed, yet consume your stamina. You can restore your stamina by collecting blue fire.
- Collecting red fire would increase your length.
- The one on the left side, Kukulkan, which is the feathered serpent of Maya civilization.
- The one on the right side, Yamata, which is inspired by the Japanese legendary creature Yamata No Orochi(八岐大蛇).
This game is made within two days during ISART Game Design Workshop.
Designer: He Zhixian, Tang RuiZhe
Programmer: Tang Zerui, He Zhixian
Artist: Meng Yixuan, Jiang Ruyue, Ni Ruxin
You can find source code on https://github.com/igaryhe/Snoke